YOUR WINNIPEG PLUMBING PROFESSIONAL
- Bathroom renovations
- Faucet installation and repair (all fixtures)
- Tub/shower replacement
- Custom shower valve installation
- Drain cleaning (1.5″ and 2″ lines only)
- Kitchen sink installation
- Shower installation
- Toilet installation and repair
- Pipe replacement (stack or water lines)
- Hot water tank installs (gas or electric)
- Sump pits and backwater valves
- Dishwasher installs
- Sewer and Water Lines Repair & Maintenance
- Modifying existing systems to suit new design
- Frozen pipes
- New home plumbing installation
- If its not on the list just ask we probably do it
Plumbing Learning Centre
At Dean’s Plumbing & Heating, we want our customers to be as educated as possible about general plumbing knowledge. When you know more, it makes our job that much easier. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with our great educational plumbing articles in our Learning Centre.
We know how intimidating it can be to have to call a Winnipeg plumber to your house when you have no idea what’s wrong or what it’s going to cost you. That’s why we included cost articles in our Learning Centre. From reading those, you should be able to get a good idea of what the rough cost will be for your plumbing repair.
Don’t see an article on what you’re looking to read? Send us your ideas, and we’ll write about it!
Why should you choose Dean’s Plumbing & Heating as your preferred Winnipeg plumber?
This is a great question that you should ask any home renovation/repair contractor. Here’s a few reasons why you should choose us:
- My work is my reputation. As small business in Winnipeg, if I don’t do good work, I don’t have a business.
- I will guarantee all of my workmanship. Read previous statement.
- Flexible times for appointments
- Your safety, my safety, and the safety of your home are the most important things when I go to a home for a plumbing repair. I will always adhere to all the local safety codes.
- My rates are fair and flexible. With the low overhead of a small business, as opposed to a franchised plumbing service, I can give you great deals.
- When you hire me, your money isn’t disappearing into the coffers of a corporation. Your feeding and clothing my family, and I appreciate that with all my heart.
- I’m always looking for a reason to smile!
What should you look for when hiring a Winnipeg plumber?
Admittedly, a lot of times we as consumers fail to do our due diligence when it comes to hiring plumbers, electricians, and other trades people. There are a few, simple things that you can do to put yourself a little more at ease when you hire a Winnipeg plumber.
- Asking for a written quote with any variables clearly defined before the work starts
- Ask for references
- Ask for pictures of similar jobs
- Make sure they are licensed
- Make sure they have the proper insurance