LOOKING FOR ELECTRIC FURNACE INSTALLATION IN WINNIPEG?
Need Electric Furnace Installation?
Dean’s Plumbing & Heating has been installing electric furnaces in Winnipeg since 2001. Not only will we install your new electric furnace, but we will also help you select one that works for your budget and fits what you need for your house size and needs.
Electric Furnace Brands
To start your process for buying your new electric furnace, here are some brands that you could consider:
- American Standard
Electric Furnace Features to Consider
- Furnace size
- We can help you determine how many BTUs your house will need. The heating element size determines your BTU output. For example, a 5 kilowatt element should produce around 17,000 BTUs.
- Efficiency Rating
- We all love seeing a really high efficiency rating.
- Knowing that you are covered for such a major purchase will give you peace of mind and cover you for any significant costs down the road. But know that every manufacturer offers different warranties. Two things you want to look for are the heat exchanger and other components. The heat exchanger is super important. For the other components, see what lengths cover which components. For example, one component might be covered for one year, while another is for three.
- Cooling mode
- Some electric furnaces come with a cooling mode for warmer months.
- Overcurrent protection devices
- Installing one of these devices will assure that you get the longest lifespan out of your equipment as it prohibits the current limit to be exceeded.